Public Access to Justice has created a petition and it seeks all Ontarians to sign. The deadline to return the signed petition is February 15, 2011. For easy download and printing clink on the link to the petition.
Check out the following new story links:
- LSUC launches paralegal review
- Press Release of Public Access to Justice March 7, 2011
- Remarks by Law Society of Upper Canada Treasurer Laurie Pawlitza to Convocation February 24, 2011
- The Toronto Star editorial of Carol Goar from November 10, 2010
- The Law Times editorial of Marshall Yarmus from January 7, 2008
- The Law Times editorial of Marshall Yarmus from September 1, 2008
The petition seeks immediate government action and the action of the Law Society of Upper Canada.